Dedication

“Especially for father dear Mr. Mardaid S/O Kaliappa and mother Mrs. Anuratha D/O Vathayaiah and the whole family had a lot of support, encouragement and advice to me, do not forget also to citizens of member Center for Knowledge, Communication and Technology at University Science Malaysia, Engineering Campus has given me the opportunity to make practical training here. Without colleagues at the Polytechnic Balik Pulau, and close relatives who helped directly or indirectly in the production of this report is to give full support and encouragement. "


"Thank you"


...............................................................................



   APPRECIATION

I want thanks to the almighty because with all the bounty and grace that has been given to me, I eventually managed to end the session Industry Training that I run for almost 6 months as required by the Polytechnic Balik Pulau, Penang.

Firstly, I'm Esuwary A / P Mardaid (21DIP14F1016) Diploma of Information Technology (Programming) would like to express my thanks to the Center for Knowledge, Communication and Technology at University Science Malaysia, Engineering Campus for generously allowing me to take this valuable opportunity to undergo industrial training program. During my training period in Application Web And Multimedia Section (SAWM) and a lot of experience and knowledge I have gained in the last 20 weeks at Center for Knowledge, Communication and Technology at University Science Malaysia, Engineering Campus.

Information Technology, I was exposed to real working environment. If the Polytechnic Balik Pulau, I am more prone to knowledge in the form of theoretical and practical only in the classroom but in the Application in Web and Multimedia Section (SAWM) technology in addition to knowledge in the form of the theory, I was exposed to a form of practical where I can practice all the knowledge I have.

Appreciation also goes to Mrs. Nurzalina Bt Nordin for accepting my training period in Application in Web and Multimedia Section (SAWM). She often gave advice, encouragement and encouraging words to me. Do not forget also to councilors in Application in Web and Multimedia Section (SAWM) are willing to provide guidance, advice, cooperation in matters of everyday work and encouraging words that I probably will never forget. Do not forget also, to a beloved family, mother, father, without your support, I could not succeed in doing this Industrial Training.

My thanks also go to the lecturer at the Polytechnic Balik Pulau, Penang on tutoring and guidance given by them in providing this Book Industry Report. Without the cooperation and support of all parties, I might not be able to set up my Book Industry Report. Finally, I once again wish to express our appreciation and thanks to all those involved either directly or indirectly in the production of this book in my report.

Thank you.

About